Friday, November 24, 2006

Santa Claus parade, pet peeve and such


Hello, everyone!

I'm sure nobody stops by here regularly, because updates are few and far between ... We've been incredibly busy! Last weekend was the Santa Claus parade, and our youth members entered a float for the first time. It was a wonderful night out, with people lining the streets of the route 5 and 6 deep. Not too cold, dry streets - not even one snowflake - the smell of hot chocolate in the air, and excited children buzzing and giggling, all bundled up.

The pictures can be found online here if anyone wants to take a look.

Anyway, while looking for pictures to use on a 2007 calendar for family, I found an old picture I made some years ago. My pet peeve is when people leave the lid of a toilet up while flushing. The menfolk have been well-trained very early on in this household - all toilets are always closed, except when in use! So, the picture was made (4x6 inch) for the benefit of visitors or guests, printed and placed in all the bathrooms in the house.

Here is a small view of it - all items were created by me, and the picture is an old, free stock photo. Would anyone be interested in downloading a printable version, 100 ppi? Just post a comment with your email, and I'll send it off!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I read it, but you're right. I was just passing. Might pop in again.

MeerkatMarlene said...

LOL!
I was busy updating this post when the comment came in, so I do hope this anonymous poster comes back and reads the rest! I messed up with the link and had to redo --- and before I was done, there was a comment. Too funny! Thanks for stopping by.
Meerkat

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your blog... that is one of my pet peeves also.. why ohy why. cant they remember.

Joy

Other stories to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...