Thursday, July 29, 2010

Caressing Cloud


Caressing Cloud
Originally uploaded by MeerkatMarlene
There was a storm with lightning - which I love -- but a man was struck by lightning and killed during the storm.
I kept thinking about it, while trying to take pictures of our friendly softball game, played with clouds and sunshine taking turns.
And then this gentle hand appeared,
smoothing out the dark, angry clouds,
softly saying, "I'm here, I am your comfort, and I'll dry all the tears."

The picture stayed with me all night, and was the first thing I thought about when waking up this morning, along with a prayer for the family in their loss.

Pledge for today: be gentle with the loved ones, every day.

(SOOC, no changes, just watermark added)


Best Shot Monday

No comments:

Other stories to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...