Monday, June 06, 2011

Trying to cope with the new regimen

The last month has been a whirlwind!
In March, my treatment in Canada has been halted unexpectedly. Eye infections came fast and hard, 6 in less than 5 weeks, one landing me in ER. More dramas happened and I knew I was in trouble.

On May 3rd I managed to see a Lyme doctor in the States (7 hours away), who diagnosed me with two co-infections, Bartonella and Babesia. She gave a heap of prescriptions, which I had to try and fill in Canada or order and pay for myself.

The severly strict diet is not fun, and an ongoing process to try and prevent the shakes and light-headedness as my blood-sugar falls. These Lyme bugs thrive on sugar, so starving myself from even the smallest bit of sugar, helps to starve them too.

The meds and supplements take hours to sort out and put into containers to try and keep them straight. Here's a view of some of them to take every day (in the foreground), minus the 4 liquid supplements, the probiotics and another vitamin.

It is an adventure trying to keep them straight, since some must be taken first thing, some 20 minutes before a meal, some not with another, one with a full meal, the probiotics of course an hour apart from any antibiotic ... Fun!

I firmly believe that the Auum Omega3 Sublingual oil I started using in June 2009, helped more than just a little to protect my brain from the ravaging effects of the Lyme spirochetes, and helped my energy levels and thought processes. My testimonial is online, if you want to read that. And if you want to try Auum yourself (only available in Canada), please let me know.
CLICK: Auum Omega3 Oil Choose the "Adults" tab - currently the 2nd entry on the page. The video clip can be played if you like to hear more. Auum is also used successfully for ADD, ADHD, Autism, Aspergers, and others.

No comments:

Other stories to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...