Sunday, October 23, 2011

Normal isn't

Things turned out rather difficult today. We were at work for too long after the servers were hacked again, without lunch, other than a banana and a few strawberries. By 4:00 pm, I told him I felt nauseous. Within minutes, my body temperature plummeted and I became totally disjointed, confused, weak and on the verge of collapse. Arno dragged me to Tim Hortons and made me eat some minestrone soup, which was the "safest" item they had within the severely restricted diet, and the quickest warm meal he could think of to get into me.

Later he said something to the effect of "a normal person's body wouldn't go into shock that fast" --- and that literally rocked my world. No longer normal, and I kid myself by pretending.

No comments:

Other stories to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...