Monday, November 21, 2011

Just picked up new meds

I've just been to the pharmacy to get the prescriptions for the next month or so. It was literally a shopping bag full! Some of the prescriptions can no longer be found in Ontario, and we had to pay for two months' worth while we were in the States. The syringes are for injections I'll have to do myself, three times a week, for the next 6 to 12 months.

All the extra tests that were ordered, have now been done. The heavy metal testing has to be done in the States and the specimens were sent off by Fedex last Monday. This afternoon I took the requisition to the blood lab and had that work done.

Look at this lot! Maybe I can open my own store on the street corner! The last few years, since I became infected in 2007, was a learning curve of note. Lots of new knowledge gathered, although I could have done without that diploma.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Other stories to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...